Wisepay - secure online payments
Greenhead College operates Wisepay, an online payment system, which allows students and their parents/guardians to make payments to the college for organised events using debit or credit cards.
- All students have or will have an account set up within Wisepay. Your individual user name and password will be posted to you.This will enable all users to access the Wisepay portal via the link below.
- PLEASE NOTE IT IS A USER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP ALL CONTACT DETAILS UP TO DATE ON WISEPAY.
- The Wisepay shop is open, allowing new students to pay their campus fee and for items such as lab coats, books etc as specified in the pack posted out in August.
- Payments can be made for college organised trips that are relevant to students studying certain subjects. Students will be informed of trips and visits via their subject teachers; please do not pay for a trip that is not relevant to your course of study.
- Also from September we hope to introduce a cashless catering facility using the Wisepay portal
- If you have any questions/ concerns then please do not hesitate to contact the finance office or e-mail email@example.com.
For more information and FAQs about Wisepay, click here...