Welcome to the recruitment section of our website where you will find details of current vacancies for both Teaching and Support staff.
- By clicking on the post title you can access further details of any post you may be interested in.
- Application and other forms are available from the right hand column of this page, or by telephoning 01484 422032.
- Applications can be submitted by email to email@example.com or posted to the college.
Please return at another time if you do not find any suitable vacancies today as we may have something of interest to you soon.
We have no current vacancies for teaching staff posts.
We have no following current vacancies for support staff posts.
- Further details of departments and courses and results can be found on this site.
- Any mailouts will only contain the same sheets as posted on this section of the site.
- Please clearly indicate the specific job you are interested in.
Teachers of AS/A Level Subjects: Greenhead College Supply Register
Thank you for expressing an interest in joining our supply register.
- We do from time to time have opportunities to cover staff at this successful College.
- We do from time to time, share details with Huddersfield New College.
- To submit an interest in joining the Supply Register, please forward your details to the College, marked Human Resources. This can be in the form of a CV or detailed pen portrait (in the first instance).
The College is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We have a strong commitment to safeguarding; successful candidates will only be appointed subject to satisfactory
enhanced DBS clearance.
Making your application
Thank you for expressing an interest in working at Greenhead College. Please complete the following documents as appropriate. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the college.
Teaching Staff Posts
Please complete the four forms (MS Word documents) below and send with a covering letter to the Principal.
Support Staff Posts
Please complete the three forms (MS Word documents) below and send with a covering letter to the Principal.