Create a safe space to grow and flourish
- Create an inclusive, welcoming and safe space
- A sense of community amongst both staff and students
- Where well-being comes first (just as important as academic skills)
- Where all staff are trusted and valued as professionals
- Where praise, recognition and support are shown to each other.
Be the best you can be
- Treat every member of the College as an individual
- Clear direction and communication
- Mutual respect between all College staff and students
- Equality of opportunity for every student
- Value and celebrate individuality and diversity.
- Promote a culture of quality and success
- Go above and beyond for our students
- Very high quality of teaching and pastoral care
- Be flexible and embrace the future
- Be at the forefront of the sector in order to serve current and future generations of students and staff.
Every person matters
- Enrich people’s talents and skills
- Create opportunities for all abilities to achieve their full potential
- Challenge and educate (Try things, Fail, Learn)
- Allow students to grow in all aspects of self
- Develop responsible, resilient, caring, young adults.