Our 2021 Open Events will take place on:
- Saturday 16th October 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Thursday 4th November 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- Tuesday 30th November 5.30pm – 8.30pm
We intend to run these events face to face in college, however, we will continue to monitor the local infection rates. We may move these events to be virtual if we feel necessary.
Some important points regarding the Open Events:
- Booking is not required
- All visitors are limited to one Year 11 child and one accompanying parent/carer
- All attendees should wear a face covering whilst on site, unless exempt
- All attendees must provide proof of one the following:
- That you currently you do not have Covid-19 (please provide Lateral Flow or PCR negative test results received within 24 hours of attendance)
- That you have received both doses of vaccinations and at least 14 days have passed since the date of your last vaccine (please obtain an NHS Covid Pass via the NHS app or letter)
- That you have previously had Covid-19 within the last 6 months and are no longer self-isolating.
- Important note – If you turn up to the events without any of the above evidence we will ask you to conduct a Lateral Flow test on site before accessing the event. It is likely you will have to queue for a test and could delay your access to the event by up to 1 hour or possibly longer.
The College car park is for staff parking only. There is plenty of free parking around Greenhead Park which is a short walk away from our campus.
We do reserve the right to turn away visitors if the above procedures are not followed.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The closing date for 2022 applications is Friday 11th February 2022.