Taster and Bridging Days
Year 10 Open Morning
If you attend one of our Partner Schools, you will be invited to join us for a Year 10 Open Morning. This is your opportunity to spend the morning with us and find out what it is like to be a student at Greenhead College.
- sample three subjects of your choice
- find out more about the courses available
- learn more about the opportunities in sport, drama, music, work-shadowing and so on
- find out how we can support and advise you throughout your time at Greenhead.
Year 11 Bridging Day
If you apply to Greenhead College and are offered a place with us, you will be invited to attend a Year 11 Bridging Day in the Summer before you start.
By attending the Bridging Day, we hope that it will give you a feel for what it is like to study A Levels at Greenhead and prepare you for when you enrol with us in August.
On the day you will:
- have lessons in your three A Level choices (if you have chosen to study four subjects, you will have lessons in your first three choices)
- meet other students that have also been offered a place
- find out more about the opportunities available to you such as our extensive enrichment programme and our project and work placement scheme
- find out more about the support available to you
- get to know staff members